Here’s something for you to enjoy your Sunday afternoon at home!
- A (2 cups of flour & 1 large tablespoon of baking powder & cinnamon)
- B (1/4 cup rice oil & 1/2 cup rice malt & 3/4 cup soy milk & 1/4 cup apple juice)
- 1 cup of apple slices
- Oil the muffin tray
- Run ingredients A through a sieve and mix lightly
- In a separate bowl whisk ingredients B
- Add B into A and mix gently to even consistency
- Add apple slices
- Put into oven at 180-200 deg C, for about 20 minutes
Such an easy but great sweet. This recipe has been modified from one I found in Non Sugar Sweets, by Patricio Garia de Paredes.